Managed IT services involve outsourcing the administration of your day-to-day IT needs to a third party. When you entrust us with the maintenance of your IT systems, you receive a package that contains a set of services and support designed to achieve maximum uptime and performance on your IT network. Our daily alarms check, notifications, and management services ensure that every element of your system is functioning at its optimum level. Each year businesses lose thousands of dollars in productivity as a result of insufficient IT resources and practices.
There are all kinds of IT companies offering support &/or maintenance plans and attempt to define these as "managed services". We prescribe to the following definition which most accurately reflects our method of service delivery: A managed service is the practice of transferring day-to-day management responsibility as a strategic method for improved, effective and efficient operations.
Put simply: You manage your business; we'll manage your technology.
CompuCare Managed IT Plans
For a flat monthly fee, you'll get a dedicated team of IT engineers at your service. Our support plans prices are charged on a per month basis for each PC, and no annual contract is required. A small one-time evaluation and setup fee applies per PC.
Our managed services offerings are a great way for small sized businesses or home/home offices to outsource their IT needs at a much lower cost than trying to build a comparable in-house IT support department or utilizing the typical break/fix approach.
For a full list of support plan inclusions, see below. Or, to arrange a consultation or for more information, contact us today!
- Multiple Office Locations
- 24/7 Built-in Trouble Ticket Form
- Health Warning Pop-up Alerts
- Standard On-Site Rates
- Tech Connect Remote Software
- Fast Response Time
- Optional Data Backup
- Anytime Plan Upgrade
- Predictable Budgeting
- Your own Virtual CIO
- 24/7 System Monitoring
- 24/7 Network Monitoring
- Logging of Alerts and Alarms
- Application Crash Monitoring
- Hardware & Hard Drive Health
- Disk Space Monitoring
- Hard Drive Fragmentation
- Discounted Remote Assistance
- Standard On-Site Rates
- Faster Response Time
- Telephone & Email Support
- Web-based HelpDesk
- Optional Managed Backup
- Anytime Plan Upgrade
- Ideal for Home/Home Office
- Managed Antivirus & Licensing
- Emsisoft Anti-Malware
- Virus & Spyware Monitoring
- Unlimited Virus Remediation
- Proactive Security Monitoring
- Proactive Security Patching
- Quarterly PC Health Checks
- Ad Block Protection
- Windows Update Management
- Windows Patch Management
- 3rd Party Patch Management
- Network Monitoring
- Hardware Concierge Service
- Discounted On-Site Rates
- Fastest Response Time
- Hard Drive Imaging
- Ideal for Home Office/Businesses
Note: We do not charge a travel fee within our coverage area for enrolled CompuCare clients, however, we do have a one hour minimum for field appointments. This minimum does not apply to our remote support service.
Not included in the plans: Hardware purchases, other software purchases (OS, applications, etc.)
Our online remote computer support eliminates the hassle of carting your computer to our repair shop and allows you the opportunity to receive technical support without the presence of a technician. We connect to your computer using secure encrypted software to resolve your issues right in front of your eyes.
With our CompuCare Tech Connect service, we can access your computer from our office, no matter where you are in the world. We'll connect to you online via the internet and fix many types of small issues you may encounter such as, virus & malware, email issues, software errors, and installing programs. If the issue cannot be fixed remotely, we'll arrange a visit depending on your location at no additional charge.
What are the advantages?
- You do not have to leave the comfort of your seat while the computer repair is performed.
- Service is delivered within 60 minutes of receiving your call. (subject to current workload)
- Remote assistance is available Monday - Friday 8:00am - 8:00pm. (subject to current workload)
- No waiting for a technician to arrive at your location and the price generally is lower than an on-site visit.
- Payments are processed through secured transaction. We accept all major credit/debit cards.
We use 100% secure remote assistance software. After you call us, the support technician will talk you through the easy process of setting up the software. No software is being installed on your computer - the client program runs directly from our server. Once you authorize entry, service will begin. You can end the session at any point by just pressing a button. In this manner you are in full control of the operation during the entire session. A new session cannot be started without you starting the client program and authorizing entry. After ending a session, the only sign left of our presence would be the client, which you can safely delete.
Please note: Internet connectivity problems, as well as router/Cable or ADSL modem troubleshooting or any sort of hardware problems CANNOT be resolved remotely. For those cases, call us to book an onsite visit.
Copyright © 2012-17 Your PCMD • All rights reserved.
Terms • • • •