How may we help you?
The Your PCMD IT Help Desk provides technical assistance and solutions to common issues for our valued clients. If you need to report a problem, you may submit a ticket and one of our support staff will be glad to assist you. Please note that in some cases an onsite visit may be required to resolve your issue, therefore our standard service rates will apply.
We encourage our clients to use our Knowledge Base for answers and solutions to common issues.
For critical needs, please call us at (940) 668-1800. Leave a voice message if no one answers, voice messages are automatically routed to Support Technicians.
Hours of Operation
Help desk service hours have been adjusted because of the COVID-19 issue.
Help desk services are available during the following hours of operation:
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays: Closed
Please be aware that you must be logged into the ticketing system in order to view/create or update your ticket. If you do not have an account, please register.
Help us help you by including the following information in your ticket:
- Subject of the issue you're having
- Company name and location (if more than one)
- Phone Number (including ext. if needed)
- Email address (if this is in regards to an email password reset request)
- A full description of the problem including any error message &/or version of software and hardware.
Don't have an account?