Wireless networks are a powerful tool for boosting productivity and encouraging information sharing. With the explosion of bring your own device (BYOD), Cloud and Data Growth all making demands and pushing network infrastructures to the limit, it may be time to rethink your networking strategy.
Network design and configuration is essential to the smooth operation of your business, but many SMB businesses have no in-house IT department. That's why Your PCMD offers network services for SMB businesses located in and around Gainesville, providing expert advice and guidance, as well as on-going IT support, to keep networks fully operational.
With a customer driven, end-to-end Networking Strategy from Your PCMD, we can deliver a well designed, reliable and secure wireless network that can improve the efficiency of your business. Our clients don't need to worry about network complications as we can proactively monitor all critical hardware to identify small problems which could escalate into more serious ones.
We offer wireless business network solutions that offer a consistent user experience and address common networking challenges, while allowing you to take control of your networks future, all the while allowing you to remain flexible to adopt new technologies, improve your infrastructure, increase performance and lower your costs.
Working solely with Ubiquiti and TP-Link, their networking solutions are based on open standards, which free you from outdated proprietry approaches or annual license fees, instead allowing you to evolve your network in your own time.
A solid approach
Our successful track record in Networking has been built upon a number of strong foundations including:
- The use of market-leading, cost competitive hardware and software solutions from Ubiquiti and TP-Link
- Innovative and proven technical architecture and design services by our highly experienced team
- Effective WI-FI survey and network deployment with years of experience deploying similar projects
As well as wireless network design, planning and installation, we also provide consultancy, project management, testing, maintenance and on-going support.
Key benefits of wireless networks:
- Mobility and flexibility within business, allows work to be done at the most appropriate or convenient place
- Lower cabling costs
- Improved productivity – WLAN users typically connect to the network 15% longer per day than hard-wired users
- More efficient use of office space, allows greater flexibility for accommodating groups, such as team meetings
- Improved security
Our IT networking solutions include:
- Network Design
- Network Planning
- Network Deployment
- Network Security
- Network Analysis and Reporting
- Remote Network Monitoring
- Network Support
Trust Your PCMD to manage your small office network configuration.
- We provide a pre-install site survey for compatibility and performance assurance.
- We will investigate performance problems with your current network and recommend solutions to overcome them.
- If there are serious problems on your network, we can design and install an entirely new system to form the base of your IT infrastructure.
- Once a stable network has been established, reviewing and maintaining it is essential.
- We understand the impact of downtime. Thats why we offer optional managed network monitoring to proactively monitor our customers critical systems and ensure they are notified in advance of any potential problems.
For more information or to book a Networking Consultation, contact us today!